Braveland Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Braveland was release on March 17, 2014.
Genre : Strategy, Turn-based, Fantasy
Developer : Tortuga Team
Publisher : Tortuga Team, GOG
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 126.96.36.199
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : no
Tablet : not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Braveland is a turn-based strategy game in the spirit of the old school. You will start your journey as a simple warrior, whose native village was plundered by bandits, and complete it as a talented commander of your army.
As the game progresses, new troops will join your army – archers, healers, crossbowmen, knights. The story of the game unfolds in a carefully drawn colorful world through which the hero’s path will pass.
Game Features :
- Turn-based battles in the spirit of the good old strategies
- Big story adventure in three different parts of the world
- Over 25 different fighters and creatures from goblins to golems and ice guards
- Intense boss battles at the end of each chapter
- Hero development, customizable army
- Artifacts and combat spells
- Hand drawn game world
How to Download & Install Braveland Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Braveland for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order : Make the file executable -> Run it and install the game -> Run the start.sh script
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 4000, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Braveland Linux Free Download
File Size: 916.2 MB