Braveland Pirate Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Braveland Pirate was release on September 15, 2015.
Genre : Strategy, Turn-based, Fantasy
Developer : Tortuga Team
Publisher : Tortuga Team, GOG
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 188.8.131.52
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : no
Tablet : not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Braveland Pirate is the third and final part of the Braveland trilogy and the most exciting of all the strategy games in the series. A team of pirates led by Captain Jim sets off in search of the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of the undead, chests full of gold, cunning pirate captains and dizzying adventures await you on the Free Isles.
Game Features :
- Hand-drawn tropical islands in the middle of a vast ocean
- The ability to move freely between the islands on your own ship
- Lots of rare artifacts hidden in treasure chests
How to Download & Install Braveland Pirate Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game — for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order : Make the file executable -> Run it and install the game -> Run the start.sh script
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 4000, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Braveland Pirate Linux Free Download
File Size: 916.2 MB