Block’hood Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Block’hood was release on May 11, 2017.
Genre : Strategy (City-building / Management) / Simulator / Sandbox
Developer : Plethora-Project LLC / Devolver Digital
Game site : http://www.plethora-project.com/blockhood/
Publisher : GOG
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.1.24 build 25307 (20.11.2018)
License : proprietary
Language : English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, português, magyar, 中文, 日本語, 한국어, Russian
Voice language : no
Tablet : not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Block’hood is a city building simulator that is characterized by diversity and experimentation, as well as a unique ecosystem within cities. Aspiring architects will have access to over 200 building blocks that can be grouped and combined to create unique neighborhoods and test the viability of such options. The game focuses on environmental and learning issues, as additional resources are always needed to unlock new blocks, configurations and combinations to create even more prosperous areas. During the design process, players need to ensure that buildings do not decay, that each of them is provided with the necessary resources and does not interfere with its environment.
Submit your area in advance. Calculate what blocks are needed for your area to thrive. With over 200 building blocks being added gradually, the development options are endless.
Produce resources. Each block you create produces and consumes resources, and if you understand its dependence on other blocks, you can create a productive system. Optimize production and create surplus resources to maintain dozens of complex symbiotic relationships in your area.
Avoid decline. If the block does not receive replenishment with the necessary resources, then over time it falls into decay, slowly becoming abandoned or destroyed. If a block is abandoned or destroyed, then it must be removed so that other blocks do not start to decline because of it. Be careful, ill-considered attempts to create a utopia can lead to a dystopia.
Unique modes. District designers are offered a variety of game modes to choose from. A new story mode, sandbox and challenge modes will suit players of all tastes.
Additional Info :
Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG.
How to Download & Install Block’hood Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Block’hood for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order : Give permission to run the installer (block_hood_1_24_25307.sh), install the game, play.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2Ghz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Video Memory
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Block’hood Linux Free Download
File Size: 400.4 MB