Black Book Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Black Book was release on 11 August, 2021.
Genre : maps, turn-based tactics, role-playing, roguelike
Developer : Morteshka
Publisher : HypeTrain Digital
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.31f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.35
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : Russian, English
About The Game
Black Book is a fusion of a card role-playing game and a classic adventure game. The young peasant woman Vasilisa is destined to become a witch. Going against her fate, she decides to give up witchcraft and marry her lover. But her dreams are not destined to come true – as Vasilisa found out when her betrothed tragically dies under unknown circumstances. Not wanting to come to terms with the loss, Vasilisa acquires the Black Book – an ancient artifact, which, according to myths, is so powerful that it will fulfill any wish of the brave man who opens all 7 seals of the Book. Embark on an adventure full of secrets through villages and villages, help out desperate peasants, cast out demons and evil spirits, and boldly stand against the forces of Darkness. Immerse yourself in the mysterious world of fairy tales and uncover the secrets hidden in the darkness.
– collect spells and unlock new skills as you progress through the game
– unravel mysterious stories and solve mysteries to learn more about the Russia of the past
– lead a pack of imps, but beware – if you don’t find something to do with them, idle demons will start torturing themselves Vasilisa
– Explore a world based on northern Russian mythology: learn new things with the help of an in-game encyclopedia created with the help of experienced anthropologists and find all the folk tales hidden in the game
How to Download & Install Black Book Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Black Book for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains the Endless Battles add -on , soundtrack, artbook and wallpapers. Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.2.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 2.5 GB
Black Book Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.52 GB