Binarystar Infinity Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Binarystar Infinity was release on 4 February, 2021.
Genre : Side View Shooter
Developer : Ricci Cedric Design
Publisher : Forever Entertainment SA
Engine : GameMaker * (* Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : Co-
Architecture : amd64
Version : 22.214.171.124
License : Proprietary
Interface : English, Japanese
About The Game
Binarystar Infinity is a dynamic and intense scrolling shooter with difficult bosses at the end of each level that can reflect more than one hundred hits and destroy your ship in one gulp.
– Campaign of 8 levels to complete alone or together
– 3 types of weapons available: gun, shotgun and laser
– 3 types of bonuses: extra life, ship speed increase and protective sphere
– after the campaign, access to 2 additional modes is available
– on each level your own soundtrack
– the ability to switch the image to vertical mode
How to Download & Install Binarystar Infinity Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Binarystar Infinity for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 2
- Space: 2.5 GB
Binarystar Infinity Linux Free Download
File Size: 358 MB