Anomaly: Warzone Earth Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Anomaly: Warzone Earth was release on 9 April, 2011.
Genre : real-time strategy, top -down
Developer and publisher : 11 bit studios
Architecture : x86
Version : 184.108.40.206
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voiceover : English
About The Game
Anomaly Warzone Earth (Anomaly: Battlefield – Earth) – a game in the Tower Offense genre (Tower Defense, but you are in the role of an attacker). You have to protect the Earth from the attack of alien aggressors who have occupied several of the largest cities in the world and are building huge towers in them. You are instructed to lead a detachment through the streets of Baghdad and Tokyo. To complete the task, you need to be both a strategist and a tactician, plan a route and choose the right combat units to destroy the enemy. Become a real commander whose skills and quick thinking are the key to survival. Your task is to emerge victorious in a fast-paced tactical battle. The entire campaign develops along a certain storyline, while you can choose one of two landing modes.
– it’s time to attack the towers: prove yourself a skilled tactician and wise strategist, choosing the right squad and the best route for each task – what worked in the previous task, the next one can lead to defeat
– improve your tactical capabilities by collecting resources to buy new ones combat units and squad upgrades during the battle
– a lot of tactical opportunities for strategy lovers: squad management, planning for the use of units, constant joint work of soldiers and commanders
How to Download & Install Anomaly: Warzone Earth Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Anomaly: Warzone Earth for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– The game has been fixed to work on distributions newer than Ubuntu 12.04 (incompatibility of the game with glibc of subsequent versions).
– Contains soundtrack , avatars and wallpapers.
– Dependencies 32-bit . For Manjaro you need to install lib32-libpulse , for example run in terminal:
sudo pacman -S lib32-libpulse
– For Linux Mint and Ubuntu you need to install the following 32-bit packages, for example run in terminal:
sudo dpkg –add-architecture i386 && sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libglu1-mesa:i386
– Tested on Manjaro 21.1.1, Linux Mint 20.2, Ubuntu 220.127.116.11.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 1GB Memory
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11 – AMD/ATI SUPPORT UNSTABLE DUE TO DRIVER ISSUES ), OpenGL 2.1
- Hard Drive: 4GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
- NOTICE: THE GAME DOESN’T SUPPORT INTEL GRAPHICS CARDS
Anomaly: Warzone Earth Linux Free Download
File Size: 531.1 MB