Abandon Ship Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Abandon Ship was release on October 22, 2019.
Genre : Strategy, Roguelike, Naval Battles
Developer and Publisher : Fireblade Software
Used Libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.3.14934
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : Multilingual
Tablet : Not Required
About The Game
Abandon Ship is an adventure strategy in which you have to manage a ship, exploring a harsh, eventful world that reacts to your decisions. Take on enemy ships and sea monsters in challenging, tactical combat. The game world is cruel, death is irreversible, but even if your ship is destroyed, the game does not end. You are the captain, and as long as the captain lives, there is still hope.
– Explore many islands with unique story events: fight ghost ships in the Ghost Seas, fight back giant spiders in the Spider Islands, regions with poisonous gas, icebergs, cannibals and much more
– get into brutal combat with enemy ships, fortifications and sea monsters – you will need to apply all your skills to tactically beat the enemy and take over him, the weather also affects the outcome of the battle: huge waves, lightning strikes, volcanic eruptions and snowstorms are just a small part of this
– dozens of weapons and upgrades that can be installed on various types of ships available for purchase, change the appearance of your ship, capturing enemy ships intact, your loyal team will become more experienced and gain new skills over time, which will be invaluable in achieving superiority over the enemy
– engage in piracy and become a captain wanted by the authorities: completing tasks can drastically change both the environment and the whole world, make decisions that can make the people you meet both friends and enemies, which in the future can help you or create difficulties
– play various story campaigns, including a story about fighting against a sinister cult inspired by the works of Lovecraft, a free play mode with a plot about the burden of the deeds of the past, a combat campaign about saving your sister from the clutches of slavers, and finally “Sword of the Cult”, a story one of the Father’s children ascending the hierarchy to acquire the ultimate weapon to achieve their goals: the Kraken
How to Download & Install Abandon Ship Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Abandon Ship for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04
- Processor: 2.2GHz Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 or equivalent
- Storage: 10 GB available space
Abandon Ship Linux Free Download
File Size: 5.23 GB