39 Days to Mars Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. 39 Days to Mars was release on 26 April, 2018.
Genre : adventure, puzzle
Developer and publisher : It’s Anecdotal
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : co-
Architecture : amd64
Version : 220.127.116.11
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : English
About The Game
39 Days to Mars is a steampunk puzzle adventure. Step into the shoes of Sir Albert Wicks and the Reverend Clarence Baxter, two 19th-century explorers who have been selected for an experimental flight to Mars in Her Majesty’s Terrifying Ship. When the steam engine runs out of coal, the cat on the ship tears off the navigation map, and the tea gets cold, it becomes clear that space travel is not just a walk in the park. Her Majesty’s Terrifying Ship is an unreliable engineering marvel, so Albert and Baxter will need all the help you can give them. The game has a two-player co-op mode, but if you want to play alone, a computer-controlled cat will keep you company. A variety of illustrations and piano accompaniment will help you immerse yourself in the game world.
How to Download & Install 39 Days to Mars Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game 39 Days to Mars for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional info :
Tested on Manjaro 19.0.2, Linux Mint 19.3.
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16 or higher
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB VRAM
- Storage: 650 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Gamepad(s) recommended
39 Days to Mars Linux Free Download
File Size: 238.4 MB