35MM Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. 35MM was release on 28 May, 2016.
Genre : post-apocalypse, survival, puzzle, first-person
Developer and publisher : Noskov S. S.
Engine : Unity * (4.6.5f1, * unofficial assembly for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.6
License : proprietary
Interface : Russian, English
Voice acting : Russian
About The Game
A post-apocalyptic story about two travelers who set off on a long journey through the deserted lands left by people after a global epidemic. The catastrophe destroyed almost the entire population of the planet and the usual life remained only in memories. The times when a person subjugated the environment have passed, and now, for the sake of survival, you have to go through the abandoned villages and cities of Russia, the fields and forests of a vast country, and even secret underground structures. Carefully explore the area for ammunition, food and other valuables. From time to time you will have to solve various puzzles. Who we are, where we are from and where we are going, we will be lucky enough to find out only at the end of the game, which will directly depend on your actions.
How to Download & Install 35MM Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game 35MM for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, OpenGL 2
- Space: 2.5 GB
35MM Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.37 GB