Zombasite Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Zombasite was release on August 23, 2016.
Genre : Action / RPG / Fantasy
Website : http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Overview.html
Developer : Soldak Entertainment
Publisher : Soldak Entertainment
Used Libraries : Native
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.022 updated to 1.025
License : Proprietary
Language : English Audio
language : English Tablet : Not required
About The Game
Zombasite is a role-playing action movie, a zombie apocalypse in a dynamic, evolving fantasy world.
Dark elves love to play god by creating slaves in the dungeons and constantly improving them. The elves watched as hordes of zombies destroyed the huge demon city of Kraval, and their souls were consumed by the desire to subdue the destructive power of uncontrollable zombies and increase it. They cast slavery spells on a few captured zombies, and a terrible thing happened!
The elves did not know that these zombies were created by the powerful necromancer Siglio. He gathered a huge army of the dead, forever binding both the zombies and the victims infected by them. This connection is so strong that the zombies’ loyalty even outlasted Siglio’s untimely death. The lust and pride of the dark elves were woven into Siglio’s spell, giving birth to a new uncontrollable creature – Zombazit.
Zombazit is a vile, gluttonous, all-devouring zombie parasite. He doesn’t just turn the dead into mindless zombies. He is smart, insatiable and unstoppable. It infects and kills the living, spreading rapidly. He endows the dead with new abilities without taking away their previous skills. Dark elves zombies are terrible!
So why are you here? You are the leader of a clan who is trying to survive in this apocalypse. Easier said than done! When your fighter dies, it is no longer possible to save him. Zombazit is highly contagious, and zombies are rapidly devastating your world. Food has to be obtained with great difficulty. There are almost no merchants left, and they have little goods. Some of the mighty monsters survived and became even more dangerous. Humans and monsters are fighting for the few resources that can still be found. Even among the people of your clan, you cannot relax. People, driven to despair, have become completely insane. Yes, surviving here is not an easy task.
- Survive the zombie apocalypse in a fantasy world!
- Its own world for each game, with its own locations, monsters, items and tasks
- Live in a dynamic, evolving, living world.
- Lead a clan of companions, endowed with individuality and their skills
- Build relationships with other clans using diplomacy, trade, war and raids
- Play with friends in online co-op
- Your choice significantly affects the course of the game!
- Customize the game for yourself by changing many settings, including the ability to disable zombies and clans.
How to Download & Install Zombasite Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Zombasite for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional information :
Unmodified edition of GOG.com. Includes DLC Zombasite: Orc Schism
Installation order :
download => make executable => run => install => play
Tested on Ubuntu 19.04 / amd64
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core Duo (or other equivalent)
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 2 or better
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Requires the following packages to be installed: libopenal1:i386 and dependencies
Zombasite Linux Free Download
File Size: 347.8 MB