We Happy Few Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. We Happy Few was release on 11 Aug, 2018.
Genre : Adventure – Action – Mystic
Developer : Compulsion Games / Gearbox Publishing
Game website : https://www.gog.com/ru/game/we_happy_few
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 89026 Build 35416
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : English
About The Game
We Happy Few is the story of a small group of brave and moderately terrible people trying to escape their life in the city of Wellington Wells, built on joyful denial. In this alternative 1960s England, conformity is at the core of everything. You must fight or merge with drug-addled residents, most of whom are unkind to people who don’t obey their not-so-normal rules.
Uncover the dark history of a retro-futuristic city as you play out the intertwining stories of three quiet rebels, the residents of Wellington Wells. Each of them displays their strengths and weaknesses as they look at their past, prepare for the future, and engage in activities that disturb the tranquility of an artificially enthusiastic society.
– 1960s England Dystopian Story-driven action game We Happy Few, set in a retrofuturistic, drug-fuelled, alternative 1960s England city, allows you to hide, fight and submit to escape the delusional, drug-crazed world of Joy.
– Three Intertwining Tales: Play as three heroes, each flawed and exploring their own connections to the events surrounding the rebuilding of Wellington Wells. Each of them has their own unique storyline, within which they interpret surrounding events and react to them in their own way. Hiding, submitting and resisting for each of them, you will encounter dark humor, a drop of hope and even correction along the way.
– Procedurally generated world: Every playthrough of We Happy Few is unique. And although the locals of Wellington Wells will always insist that you take your portion of the “joy”, the procedurally generated world of We Happy Few will always surprise you with its novelty and originality.
– Dynamic gameplay: In addition to the procedurally generated world, We Happy Few offers many ways to diversify your adventure:
— several difficulty levels – for both beginners and experienced players,
— death is forever – for those who want to satisfy their masochistic tendencies,
— look for recipes, collect items and craft dozens of weapons, tools and devices,
— sneak, use brute force or blend in with the crowd, solving various puzzles and getting out of all sorts of troubles,
— fight with your bare hands or crazy weapons of your own production
How to Download & Install We Happy Few Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game We Happy Few for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation procedure :
Standard gog installer. First install the game itself then the dlc
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux (64-bit)
- Processor: Triple-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 5870 HD series or higher Mobile: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M or higher.
- Disk space: 14 GB available space
We Happy Few Linux Free Download
File Size: 12.87 GB