Walden, a game Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Walden, a game was release on 4 Jul, 2017.
Genre : Adventure, Exploration, First Person
Developer : USC Game Innovation Lab
Publisher : USC Games
Used Libraries : Unity3D* (5.6.3p2, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2019.03.28 1527
License : proprietary
Interface and voice language : English
About The Game
Walden, a game is an exploratory narrative of the life of American philosopher Henry David Thoreau during his experiment in living independently in the woods on the banks of Walden Pond. The game begins in the summer of 1845, during Thoreau’s first year in the forest. The game has several objectives: to survive on your own in the forest, to find inspiration through attention to animals, sounds, loneliness and books, and to explore and discover the social and personal context that led to Thoreau’s experiment. The survival simulation is based on four essentials: food, fuel, shelter and clothing. You must take care of this for the sake of life. Otherwise, you will faint from exhaustion. In addition to taking care of survival and inspiration, you can also explore the world to discover a series of intertwined stories from the life of Thoreau, and tension, who sent him into the forest to experiment alone. The game was developed over ten years as part of a USC Game Innovation Lab research project led by Tracey Fullerton.
How to Download & Install Walden, a game Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Walden, a game for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Contains soundtrack.
– Tested on Linux Mint 20, Manjaro 20.1.2, Kubuntu 20.04.1.
Installation order : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2 Installation
- space: 2 GB
Walden, a game Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.41 GB