Turmoil Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Turmoil was release on June 2, 2016.
Genre : simulation, turn-based strategy, roguelike, 3rd person
Developer and publisher : Gamious
Engine : GameMaker
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86
Version : 2.0.9
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Turmoil is a real-time strategy where you have to manage an oil production company, you can feel like an American oil tycoon during the oil rush of the 19th century. Feel the spirit of competition, pave the way among other similar entrepreneurs – the more oil you can extract and sell, the faster your city will grow and begin to flourish. Claim a plot at the city auction and start searching for oil. Build a derrick, lay pipes and pump oil into storage facilities. Sell it when the price rises to get the most out of it. Buy drilling equipment and shares of local enterprises in the city. You need to become mayor before you are overtaken by vigilant competitors.
– a campaign where you can start penniless and become fabulously rich ahead of your rivals
– dozens of improvements and new tools to make it easier to extract oil
– buy plots at the city auction and look for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner
– sell natural gas , raise oil prices and get the maximum profit
– Contains The Heat Is On add-on , soundtrack and avatars.
– For Manjaro, install the following packages, for example by running in a terminal:
sudo pacman -S lib32-libopenal lib32-openssl-1.0 lib32-libxrandr
– For Linux Mint:
sudo apt install -y ia32-libs
– Add 2 files (taken from steam-runtime ) to Turmoil /game and the line export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. after cd game in start.sh .
– You can add it by running in the terminal at the root of the game:
— sed -i ‘/cd game/a export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.’ start.sh
— Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.3.
How to Download & Install Turmoil Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Turmoil for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 and up, or the latest version of SteamOS
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Other Linux distributions will probably also work.
Turmoil Linux Free Download
File Size: 397.3 MB