Trine Enchanted Edition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Trine Enchanted Edition was release on July 3, 2009.
About The Game
Genre : Action, Adventure, Puzzle
Developer : Frozenbyte
Page on GOG.com : http://www.gog.com/game/trine_enchanted_edition
Publisher : Frozenbyte
Architecture : x86
Version : 2.12 build 508
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Portuguese, Romanian, Turkish
Voice language : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Trine Enchanted Edition is a remake of the original Trine with dazzling new visual effects and numerous gameplay improvements!
Both Trine Enchanted Edition as well as the original Trine are included in the Enchanted Edition. The different versions are selectable from the game launcher. All Trine purchases have been automatically updated to Trine Enchanted Edition.
Trine is a physics-based action game where three characters combine their powers to devise clever solutions to challenges created by hazardous puzzles and threatening enemies. The gameplay is based on fully interactive physics where each character’s different abilities and tactics can be used to invent new ways to overcome obstacles and save the kingdom!
The single-player game is fantastic fun, but Trine is one of those games best played with a friend in co-op mode. Finding solutions in a synergy of different character skills, perfectly timing your actions, and solving puzzles together with your co-op partner is the kind of truly rewarding feeling that only the best co-op games can elicit.
Many indie games get by with a minimalist approach to graphics and audio, making a virtue of limited resources and focusing solely on gameplay. Trine is not one of those games. It has stunning visuals and captivating audio; together, they create an enchanting combination that is almost hypnotically beautiful. Trine is a very unique experience, a slick combination of puzzle and platformer games with brilliantly executed co-operative mode.This is a great choice for anyone looking for a game that is not only fun and eye-candy but also keeps your brain pleasantly occupied.
- Winner of Best Downloadable Game (GameSpot’s E3 Editors’ Choice Awards) 2009.
- Enchanting visuals, beautiful music, and stunning attention to detail throughout the entire adventure.
- Polished and fluid game mechanics make the puzzle solving process a very enjoyable and rewarding experience.
How to Download & Install Linux Game Trine Enchanted Edition
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- • Operating system: Linux
- • Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU
- • RAM: 1 GB
- • Video card: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better
- • Hard disk space: 1.5 GB
- • Dependencies: libc6: i386 libasound2: i386 libasound2-data: i386 libasound2-plugins: i386 libwrap0: i386 libopenal1: i386 libvorbisfile3: i386 libGLU1: i386 libfreetype6: i386 libportaudio0: i386 libgtk2.0-0: i386
Trine Enchanted Edition Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.15 GB
Trine: Enchanted Edition (2.12 build 508) [ENG / MULTI9] [GOG] [x86] [Native]