The Universim Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Universim was release on August 28, 2018.
Genre : God Simulator, Strategy, Sandbox, Survival
Developer and Publisher : Crytivo
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.1.58.41883 updated to 0.1.58.42030
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
This game is currently in development
Learn more about games in development.
The Universim is a simulator with elements of strategy, where you have to take on the role of the manager of the world and develop civilization. Go through the stages of development: from the use of fire and to intergalactic flights. Lead your civilization along the path of constant development and improvement. Manage and watch how your civilization develops and improves. Defeat and punish the ungrateful with a wide variety of divine abilities.
How to Download & Install The Universim Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Universim for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 5 GB
The Universim Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.97 GB