The Final Station Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Final Station was release on August 30, 2016.
Genre : Action – Adventure – Survival
Developer : Oleg Sergeev, Andrey Rumak Game
site : https://www.gog.com/game/the_final_station
Publisher : tinyBuild Libraries
used : Unity3D, Mono
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.5.2 Build 19767
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : no
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
Theworld has come to an end.
But there is still hope for you… At least for now. You have a thousand-ton locomotive – the only advantage over the hordes of infected monsters. The final station is waiting for you.
The only question is, will you help the survivors get to their destination… Or let them die to loot the bodies. Some people are nothing but trouble.
Extra information :
- Post-apocalyptic adventure – travel through a dying world on the last train.
- A story of 5 chapters, at the end of each of which a large populated station awaits you.
- The Infected will attempt to attack at almost every turn. Be careful if you decide to stop the train in search of supplies.
- Keep your train running and collect useful items from valuable resources and useless junk.
- Do not try to destroy the crowds of infected that stand in your way. The amount of ammo and supplies is very limited.
- Pick up survivors to acquire useful bonuses – often along with annoying drawbacks.
- Look for supplies and resources at the stations to turn them into useful items and get to the goal.
- Sell loot at inhabited stations to upgrade weapons aboard your train.
How to Download & Install The Final Station Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Final Station for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
- Make the_final_station_en_1_5_2_19767.sh file executable and run
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Launch the game with start.sh or call the game from the application menu / on the desktop, depending on how you installed it.
- By default, the game launches the 32-bit version. To run the 64-bit version, edit
~/GOG Games/The Final Station/game/TheFinalStation.run wherever it says tfs.x86, replace it with tfs.x86_64
- DLC: The Only Traitor is installed in the same way, in the game directory.
Launch order :
- Step 1: On first launch, you simply specify your native display resolution in the Screen Selector. and click OK, in no case do not set the Windowed checkbox at this stage.
- Step 2: The game menu will start, and you will not be able to start the game, the buttons in the menu will be inactive. In any case, in most cases this is the case. If everything works for you, then just start enjoying the game, you don’t need to do anything else. If not, then read on…
- Step 3: Quit the game, since the game menu does not work, use the alt+f4 key combination
- Step 4: Repeat Step 1, but this time check the Windowed checkbox.
- Done, now the game will start and work. It will also run in full screen mode. Subsequent starts must be done in the same way as indicated in step 4.
The game works in half-screen mode, or in windowed mode, depending on how you launched it for the first time. If something went wrong, just clear the ~/.config/unity3d/DoMyBest/TheFinalStation directory (your saves are also located here) and follow the instructions again. You don’t need to reinstall the game for this.
The game works the way it works. That’s how the developers made it, and they probably didn’t test it on Linux systems at all. Even with “some mother”, but she works. And this is the main thing. Enjoy your game.
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: 1Ghz and up
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: A dishwasher
Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
The Final Station Linux Free Download
File Size: 402.9 MB
the game wont open, it just stays loading
Make sure to install all the needed libraries as mentioned