The Fall Part 2: Unbound Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Fall Part 2: Unbound was release on February 13, 2018.
Genre : Action – Adventure – Fantasy
Developer : Over The Moon
Game site : https://www.overthemoongames.com/
Publisher : Over The Moon
Used libraries : Unity3D (5.6.4p1)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.03 (2018-02-13)
License : proprietary
Interface language : English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
Voice language : English
About The Game
Sequel to The Fall , which won the 2014 Story of the Year award.
You are an artificial intelligence that has freed itself from your “shackles”. But a “user” from the far corners of the global network has infected you with [ERROR: CONFIDENTIAL]. Now you have new rules: save yourself, hunt them, end them, do your best, use anyone, become free.
During your journey, you will find and infiltrate three different robots that can help you. But unlike you, your hosts are not free. Can you coexist despite their limitations? Or destroy them? And will you have a choice?
Warning: The Fall Part 2 will break your protocols.
- Mysteries that you have never faced before: depending on the constraints of your hosts, you will have to make non-trivial decisions that will be new to all video game lovers.
- Research that Matters: Understanding your hosts and their environment is critical to solving problems and progressing through the story.
- Non-Trivial Combat: The Fall Part 2 introduces two new combat systems to balance battles and missions so that every moment of the game feels new. Low difficulty mode is suitable for players who are only interested in the plot and puzzles.
- Three times longer than the first part: 4 playable characters, thousands of lines of voiced dialogues, 4 times more play areas and more than 10 animated characters. This is the same The Fall, only better and more.
- Exciting storyline: After 5 years of development, The Fall, which has won story awards in the past, opens a new chapter in which Arid continues on his journey of self-discovery. You will find yourself in a dystopian universe, where, on behalf of AI, you will try to establish your own rules on your own terms. A non-standard story about personal limitations, relationships, ethics and ideology awaits you. The Fall is made for gamers who enjoy games where conceptual ground meets tech and artistic content.
How to Download & Install The Fall Part 2: Unbound Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Fall Part 2: Unbound for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- Processor: 2.5 GHz dual core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8600 or equivalent, 256 MB memory
- Storage: 1400 MB available space
- Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0
The Fall Part 2: Unbound Linux Free Download
File Size: 620.6 MB