Serpent in the Staglands Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Serpent in the Staglands was release on May 28, 2015.
Genre : RPG
Developer : Whalenought Studios
Developer site : http://serpentinthestaglands.com/
Publisher : GOG
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : v.18 assembly GOG-18 (09.01.2017)
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English
Voice language : English
Tabletka : Not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
A real RPG adventure in the world of Vol (Vol), in a completely recreated setting inspired by the late Bronze Age, with a Transylvanian landscape, unique political life, races and gods steeped in history. With the help of a select squad of five characters, you play Necholai, an insignificant god with the body of a celestial, descending into the Staglands for a sublunary festival, only to find that the only way home is closed and immortality eluded him. In search of answers and help, you take on a mortal body and the guise of an itinerant spice merchant. This story is not about good and evil, saving the world or heroism, it is about intrigue, your adventures and survival in cruel lands.
While the game rolls the dice for you, you will pave the way along the Steglands, prompted only by your own considerations and preferences. An adventure inspired by board games, with controls similar to those found in adventure games, Serpent in the Staglands has no self-filling map markers, no grinding (monotonous brute-force) listings, and no clear storytelling.
Explore hand-drawn maps, foreign language diagrams, note interesting encounters in your in-game diary, and figure out the best way to transport spices for secret places. Roleplay, investigate, and pray to the RNG god when the battle begins.
Features Serpent in the Staglands:
- A paused, real-time team-based combat system focused on overall tactical decisions and creative combining of squad skills.
- Role-playing system without classes: Create your own variants of heroes using any combination of over 100 magic, combat and talents available for obtaining, or find up to 5 unique characters.
- A non-linear plot that unfolds during the adventure through dialogue, riddles and clues.
No increase in difficulty depending on the level or storyline barriers on the map that impede your adventure.
- Dynamic use of items including a spellbook, hand-drawn cards, and a herbalist’s potion kit.
A combat system designed for minimal use of pauses and no reloading of actions, instead focusing on pre-training, positioning and auto-applied skills.
- An unmarked map filled with wilderness, cities, towers, temples, dungeons, and caves to explore.
- Jot down your own journal notes for assignments, puzzles, and clues as you investigate. The game will not lead you by the hand and tell you what to do.
- A huge variety of enemies and challenges, including monsters, criminal mages and crippled bandits, each of whom can wield the same spells and skills as yourself.
How to Download & Install Serpent in the Staglands Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Serpent in the Staglands for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Pentium IV or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB+
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Serpent in the Staglands Linux Free Download
File Size: 270.2 MB