Rogue Legacy Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Rogue Legacy was release on June 27, 2013.
Genre : Arcade, Platform, RPG
Developer : Cellar Door Games
Publisher : Cellar Door Games, GOG
Libraries Used : Mono
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.4.0
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : Multilingual
Voice Language : no
About The Game
Rogue Legacy is a genealogical game in the genre of rogue- “LITE”, where everyone can become a hero. Whenever your hero dies, his child takes his place. All children are unique. One may suffer from color blindness, the other – speech incontinence. There may even be dwarfs among them.
But this is nothing – none of us is perfect, and you don’t have to be perfect to win here. But you have to play well, because this game is DIFFICULT. Fortunately, whenever you die, all the gold you collect goes to improve the family estate so that the heir can achieve more in life and get a better chance of crushing evil.
- A genealogical roguelite where every death results in stronger children and a fresh new look at tackling the castle minions.
- More than 30 unique traits affect gameplay in unique ways, such as Colorblindness, Gigantism, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Procedurally generated castles that extend replay value by making every attempt a unique experience.
How to Download & Install Rogue Legacy Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Rogue Legacy for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics card: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Hard disk: 400 MB
Rogue Legacy Linux Free Download
File Size: 177.6 MB