Move or Die Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Move or Die was release on 22 January, 2016.
Genre : Arcade Side View
Developer & Publisher : Those Awesome Guys
Engine : LÖVE
Multiplayer : Local, Shared
Architecture : x86
Version : 15.1.1
License : Proprietary
UI : Multilingual
Voiceover : English
About The Game
Move or Die is a fast-paced game with constantly changing rules and lots of yelling. Grab a gamepad from a friend’s hands while playing on the same couch, challenge players from all over the world online, or pretend to practice offline with bots. Choose from an ever-growing list of game modes, updated by both the developers and the community. Each game mode has its own egregious rules and level design, designed for hours of fun.
– immobility results in character death
– up to 4 players locally or online, offline practice
– play as one of several outrageous characters on the couch with friends, online with people from all over the world, or fight tricky bots offline
– choose from a huge and growing variety of funny game modes such as “Jump Shooting”, “Chainsaw in the back” and “Rocket Run”, each with its own unique rules and level design
– defeat opponents, get awesome characters and unlock new game modes
– make Run your blood faster with lively 2D graphics and rhythmic music by Jacob Lincke
How to Download & Install Move or Die Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Move or Die for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Dependencies 32-bit . For Linux Mint, install ia32-libs , for example by running:
sudo apt install ia32-libs
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 – 13.10
- Processor: If it’s a laptop with no dedicated GPU, CPU should be less than 3 years old.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU recommended
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 700 MB available space
Move or Die Linux Free Download
File Size: 398.8 MB