Botanicula Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Botanicula was release on April 19, 2012.
Genre : Adventure games, Casual games, Indie
Developer : Amanita Design
Game site : http://botanicula.net/
Publisher : Amanita Design
Libraries used : Air
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86
Version : n / a
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Czech, Chinese (ex.), Slovenian
Voice language : Russian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Czech, Chinese (ex.), Slovenian
About The Game
Botanicula is a point’n’click adventure created by Jaromír Plachý and Amanita Design. Its main characters are five friends, tiny tree dwellers, who go on a journey to save the last seed of their native tree, infected with evil parasites. The gameplay consists of searching for objects, solving funny puzzles and meeting strange tree dwellers. With all this, you should listen carefully to the music, because it contains useful tips and hints. The whole game takes place on a huge strange tree inhabited by bizarre creatures.
This game cannot be called ordinary. Nothing like this. Everything about it is curious, unique and absolutely surreal – just for the sake of this it is worth choosing it. This game simply cannot get boring, because each new location carries something unexpected and intriguing. Search elements are thought out to the smallest detail. The same applies to music scores, sound effects, and most importantly, video footage. The natural combination of all these elements creates a beautiful and memorable adventure that goes beyond the usual.
- Visually impressive and emotional game that is as unique and strange as it is addicting.
- High interactivity of locations that call for experiments and research.
- Stylish soundtrack and sounds created by the Czech alternative group DVA, perfectly coordinated with what is happening on the screen.
- Special language Botanicula.
How to Download & Install Botanicula Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Botanicula for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
1: Grant execution rights to gog_botanicula_220.127.116.11.sh
2: Run and install gog_botanicula_18.104.22.168.sh
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB
Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libxml2:i386 libnss3:i386 and dependencies this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Botanicula Linux Free Download
File Size: 955.1 MB