Aragami Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Aragami was release on October 4, 2016.
Genre : Action, 3rd Person, Stealth
Developer : Lince Works
Publisher : GOG
Libraries Used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : Yes
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.09 / May 22, 2018.
License : Proprietary
Language : English, Russian, Español, Deutsch , Français, Italiano, Polski, Català, Magyar, 日本語, 中文.
Voice Language : No, only text.
About The Game
Master the power of darkness as you control a resurrected assassin and try to sneak out of the guarded Kyuryu fortress. A young girl from an aristocratic family named Yamiko risked her life to help bring you back to life, and now you need to use supernatural skills to get her to safety. As you travel together through the ancient sacred city, bring back memories of a forgotten past and shed light on the extraordinary connection between you and your mysterious savior. Manage to survive by showing cunning, stealth and patience. Control the darkness using the Shadow Leap and Shadow Vanish techniques to sneak forward under cover of night and silently deal with enemies. With the help of supernatural powers, try to get out of the insidious city of Kyuryu and escort your savior to safety.
Note: This is Aragami – Collector’s Edition
Aragami – Collector’s Edition Upgrade includes the Aragami Digital Artbook and Soundtrack
Aragami original concept art by Laura G. Sagol.
Aragami original soundtrack by Two Feathers.
Composed by Elvira Björkman and Nicklas Hjertberg.
01: Aragami (Main Theme)
03: Call of Yamiko
05: Remembrance of the Fox
06: The Intruder
07: A Reprieve in the Dark
08: The Path of Shadows
09: House of the Raven
10: At the Other Side
11: Yamiko’s Lullaby
12: A Bell to Recall
13: Shaded Woods
14: Silent Leaf, Silent Dragon
15: The Huntress
16: Corridor of Elements pt.1
17: Corridor of Elements pt.2
18: Corridor of Elements pt.3
20: Crimson in the Mist
21: Infiltrating Kyuryu
23: Clash of Light and Shadow
24: Fox Tears
25: Steps to Ascension
26: The Spirit of Vengeance
How to Download & Install Aragami Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Aragami for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 2GB Video RAM
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Other: Required: Keyboard and Mouse with Secondary click enabled or gamepad (such as PS3 controller, Xbox 360 controller for Windows or Logitech gamepads).
Aragami Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.46 GB