Tales of Maj’Eyal Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Tales of Maj’Eyal was release on December 21, 2012.
Genre : RPG / Roguelike
Developer : Netcore Developer
site : http://te4.org/
Publisher : GOG
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.7.4 build 48138 (30.06.2021)
License : Open
Interface language : English
About The Game
Tales of Maj’Eyal (ToME) is an open-source tactical roguelike game set in the author’s world of Eyal. The action begins in the Age of Ascension – after 10 thousand years of war, chaos and other chaos, relative peace has been established. The world has largely coped with the aftermath of the Mage Wars, and is slowly healing its wounds. 122 years ago, the first city of the United Kingdom was founded – where people and hobbits live in peace and harmony. Elves quietly live in their forests, and do not bother anyone, trying to make the world forget about their participation in those wars. The Dwarfs are slowly establishing trade with the United Kingdom. Despite the active participation of magicians in eliminating the consequences of their wars, people have not forgotten who started them, therefore, although there is no open hunt for magicians, they are not too fond of. A golden age reigns around, civilizations are licking their own wounds after the conflict, which lasted several millennia. You are an adventurer looking for ancient artifacts, treasures, and hungry for glory – fortunately, there are still many places where you can find them. Whether you will meet on your way – a victory or an inglorious end – find out for yourself.
How to Download & Install Tales of Maj’Eyal Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Tales of Maj’Eyal for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information : Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG. Includes Ashes of Urh’Rok , Embers of Rage and Forbidden Cults . The game itself is open-source, but the add-ons are not.
Installation procedure : Give permission to the installers of the game and add-ons (*.sh), install the game (tales_of_maj_eyal_1_7_4_48138. sh), install add-ons (tales_of_maj_eyal_ashes_of_urh_rok_1_7_4_48138.sh, tales_of_maj_eyal_embers_of_rage_1_7_4_48138.sh, tales_of_maj_eyal_forbidden_cults_1_7_4_48138.sh), play.
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Video card: Any with OpenGL support (OpenGL 2+ is recommended)
- Hard disk: 512 MB free space.
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+
- Storage: 512 MB available space
Tales of Maj’Eyal Linux Free Download
File Size: 818.2 MB