Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Sid Meier’s Civilization VI was release on 21 October, 2016.
Genre : strategy
Developer : Firaxis Games , Aspyr
Publisher : 2K , Aspyr
Game site : civilization.com
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : locally
Architecture : amd64
Version : 22.214.171.124
Interface and voice acting language: multilingual
About The Game
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI – another part of the cult global turn-based strategy, the brainchild of the legendary game designer Sid Meier, one of the most famous and significant game series in its genre. You have to confront rivals in the creation and development of civilization. Your rivals are famous historical leaders, and act according to the goals and based on the characters of their prototypes. Cities now grow gradually, filling the space on the map, creating new strategic opportunities. Several types of states and dozens of rulers are available, each of which represents a separate civilization. A new function has appeared – districts, and now the buildings are not concentrated in the city center, but are distributed over these districts. The goal can be reached in various ways, depending on the victory conditions. Build cities, expand your holdings, form troops to reconnaissance and attack enemy forces, study and improve technologies, conduct diplomatic negotiations or declare wars, develop culture and challenge historical leaders. Build an empire that will stand the test of time. Go from primitive tools to space flights.
– your holdings will stretch further than ever, each city occupies several tiles, you can arrange them in such a way as to get the most out of the surrounding territory
– look for power-ups that will help the development of your civilization, this process can be accelerated by researching, using and improving the surrounding territories, making contact with other nations
– as the game progresses, you will have new opportunities to interact with civilizations: from the early days of mankind, when conflicts are an integral part of everyday life, to military alliances and complex diplomatic relations
– now you can attach support units to regular troops: for example, you can provide infantry with anti-tank weapons or order settlers to accompany your warriors, and units of the same type can be combined to form formidable troops from them – the Rise and Fall
add-on contains new features, strategies and challenges: great ages and governors, expanded diplomacy and government systems, 8 new civilizations, 9 leaders, new units, districts, wonders and buildings – with the addition of Gathering Storm
, for the first time in the history of the Civilization series, a climate change simulation appears – you have to deal with natural disasters and other natural phenomena, develop engineering projects, monitor the consumption of electricity and resources, in addition, the World Congress and new conditions for diplomatic victory, technology tree appear in the game and social institutions grows further – into the future, new civilizations, rulers, units and buildings appear – in the New Frontier Pass
add-on6 special game modes: you can recruit historical figures and mythical characters, try to resist cataclysms and find common ground with secret societies that seek to bring your empire to prosperity or ruin, the set also includes 8 new civilizations, 9 leaders, many new units , buildings, wonders and much more
– in multiplayer mode, you can help or challenge your friends in a large number of different scenarios, many of which can be completed in one game session
– the game is great for players who are not familiar with the series: a new system learning will help you get acquainted with the fundamental ideas of the genre and immerse yourself in the game from the first minutes
How to Download & Install Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Sid Meier’s Civilization VI for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Anthology
edition contains all extras . Interface scaling becomes available in the video settings menu at screen resolutions of at least 3840×2160 pixels (Ultra HD/4K). At lower resolutions, the scale can be changed by editing the file ~/.local/share/aspyr-media/Sid Meier’s Civilization VI/AppOptions.txt , for which change the value of the UIUpscale parameter , for example 0.25 corresponds to a scale of 125%. Add mods to ~/.local/share/aspyr-media/Sid Meier’s Civilization VI/Mods .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS : Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04
- Processor : Intel Core i3 530 or AMD A8-3870
- RAM : 6 GB
- Video card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650M, 1 GB
- Installation space : 30 GB
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Linux Free Download
File Size: 13.36 GB
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Anthology (126.96.36.199) + OST [amd64][Multi][Steam][Native]
I’m running Debian 11. Will this install correctly on Debian or do I need to install Ubuntu?
Didn’t test this on Debian 11 so we cannot answer the question.
More info: https://bit.ly/3gu7cSJ
OK, I won’t.
You can test it by yourself if you want.
I have Ubuntu 20.04 and i get this error when executing ./Civ6Sub:
./Civ6Sub: error while loading shared libraries: libopenal.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
when runing ldd ./Civ6Sub it says that this is not found, i have installed it i386 and x64, but still the same issue, maybe someone have some solution.
Forget it already figured it, it is working as expected on Ubuntu 20.04.3.
A unrecoverable erro has occured, and Civilization VI cannot continue. How do I resolve this?
Updated to latest version