Forager Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Forager was release on 19 April, 2019.
Genre : RPG, Simulator, Indie
Developer : HopFrog
Publisher : Humble Bundle
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2.0.0
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : no
About The Game
Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria and Zelda.
– Collect resources and manage them.
– Create useful items and buildings.
– Build and upgrade your base from scratch. Buy lands to explore and expand your holdings.
– Develop and learn new skills, abilities and blueprints.
– Solve puzzles, find secrets and loot dungeons!
– Any achievements are available to you! Do what you want and set your own goals!
– Start small and upgrade your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) to create your future! Play Forager the way you want…
How to Download & Install Forager Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Forager for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
Make the sfx.sh file executable and run it.
Details in info.txt.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Video card: 512 MB
- Disk space: 200 MB
Forager Linux Free Download
File Size: 88.8 MB